No more New Year's resolutions that fizzle. No more diets or short-term fixes — it's time for a program that works!
Join us for a 10 week behavioral weight management program designed for women who want to make a permanent lifestyle change.
Integrating behavioral modification, exercise and nutrition, participants will develop a weight control program that is tailored to individual needs and lifestyle. You will also receive practical advice and group support in a comfortable and nonjudgmental atmosphere.
Facilitated by Ann Jacob Smith, MS, NCC, LPC a licensed professional counselor and expert in weight management, the program will help you modify current unhealthy habits into long term weight management behaviors.
Some of the topics covered by the program:
- Customizing your diet
- How to get moving and stay motivated
- Setting realistic goals and staying on track
- Learning skills instead of willpower
- Thinking your way to weight loss
- Getting control of emotional eating
- Strategies for restaurant, party and traveling situations
- How to recover if you slip into old patterns
Class begins February 2, 2005